Listing your Horse Instructions
***Please have everything before you upload your horse’s information, including photos and videos of your horse.
PLEASE HAVE EVERYTHING READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- HORSES REGISTRATION PAPERS. (If your horse is registered, please list his pedigree up to 3 generations.)
- PHOTOS – You can use up to 5 photos of your horse to upload at the time you list your horse. (this cannot be done once the horse has been listed.)
- VIDEOS – You can upload a video of your horse. Best way is to upload it to YOUTUBE, then copy and paste the link.
- HORSE HEIGHT – Your horse’s height if you want to list it.
- AGE – Age of your horse.
- DESCRPTION – A good description of your horse and what you want to say about him.
- PLEASE Leave the LOT NO. blank. We will assign that later on.
Once your horse has been submitted, your horse will have to be approved and the following needs to be done.
- Sales Management needs to approve your horse, once it is listed.
- Please send the Consignment Form with your Contact info.
- Please send in check or credit card info for the Catalog Fee
- Original Horse Registration Papers must be sent in.